From financial and human resources management to procurement and order processing, TSR Software Solutions delivers enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems boosting operational efficiency of your enterprise
- Integration of multiple disparate functions within the enterprise
- Greater efficiency of business processes
- Automation of manual processes
- Greater visibility for business stakeholders
- Ability to meet compliance requirements
- Process cost savings
- Better connections with customers and suppliers
We deliver a comprehensive set of skills and experience for companies with Microsoft-based IT-infrastructure.
We help in building business process automation with Java and web-oriented technologies such as PHP and Ruby on Rails.
- Establish full support for efficient processing of huge data volumes
- Build a foundation designed and created on service-oriented architecture principles
- Professionally and judiciously implement web technologies wherever appropriate
- Deploy or migrate to cloud computing when ready
- Configure hardware, including servers and other equipment
- Support geographically distributed business units and mobile access
FULL CYCLE IMPLEMENTATION
At this early stage TSR Software Solutions business analysts, consultants and system architects are fully dedicated to comply project vision, business process understanding, and requirements management.
TSR Software Solutions secures ERP project success by fully utilizing the strengths in software architecture design, mature project management and proven quality assurance processes.
After the solution is deployed, integrated, and the stabilization phase is accomplished, TSR Software Solutions provides diligent long-term support and maintenance of the implemented software system.
Plan, manage and control your enterprise resources effectively through intelligent analysis and forecasting of demand, available resources and sales opportunities. Create summarizing dashboards of your enterprise key performance indicators (KPIs) for business intelligence to support decision-making.
Establish a complete procurement management system; search, create and retain vendor information; track pricing; streamline purchase-order creation; easily manage deliveries and acceptance; ensure quality of all goods purchased.
Build and manage production plans as needed, aligning them with demand and available resources; efficiently control production sites, work hours, security issues, and production time.
Simplify creation, management and control of your balance sheets, cash flow monitoring, accounts management and reconciliation. Produce financial reports on material, labor, production costs and revenues in minutes.
Set up highly automated inventory management; facilitate and automate most recurring transactions; manage all aspects of delivery and track detailed product information.
Automate typical human resources processes and staff management; streamline management of employee job histories, payrolls, benefits administration, etc.